This dating service has taken the dating app market and the dating world in general by storm. It’s essentially a form of social media. Download Tinder app to meet new people, potentially for a date since that’s the whole goal of Tinder.
You must think: what’s so special about Tinder? Indeed, there are tons of dating apps out there so what sets Tinder apart?
In comparison with other dating apps, Tinder’s an app that’s hotter, mainly because of one feature. This feature is the swipe. Indeed, the swiping aspect of the app as a means of selecting your preferences.
Because of this feature, people spend hours on their smartphones swiping their way through Tinder. As if it’s a game and not a dating app!
Of course, there are plenty of other features too, that we’ll discuss below.
And if it’s available on smartphones, it’s available on PCs. Tinder for PC is ideal for lovers who can make use of its features on a bigger screen.
We’ll tell you everything you need to know about downloading Tinder for PC. Read on!
What is Tinder?
Tinder is a dating app. But it’s much cleverer than any old bog-standard dating app. It’s location-based, which means it attempts to pair people up on their location, where they live.
In addition to recommend users on geographical locations, it also uses all the other methods of compatibility.
To start, you need a Facebook account, as the app syncs up with your profile facts to find suitable matches. But once you do, the dating world’s your oyster, so to speak.
In 2012, the app was initially an app to help people find companionship with one another. Equally it was to help people get talking to strangers, people they wouldn’t usually approach.
In 2014 Tinder recorded over one billion swipe per day. An amazing stat, which makes that Tinder user spends about 90 minutes a day on the app.
Now, let’s see the features of the Tinder application.
Features of Tinder App
- The famous swiping motion that users all know and love. You can swipe right to show that you like a person and see them as a potential match. Or swipe left and you’ll receive the next photo.
- Use of Facebook: The app uses Facebook to gain your personal data, images etc.. And to collate your profile, that you are able then to edit as and when you please.
- It’s place-based: sends you user profiles on your geographic location.
- Instagram: Tinder uses data from Facebook. But a 2015 update allows you to scroll through other users’ Instagram pages. If you find a match on Tinder, you’ll be able to scroll through their Instagram profile.
- The Common Connection feature: Since Tinder uses your Facebook information, it can send you user profiles based on your Facebook information. This offers up a surprise if you come across someone you recognize.
- It’s available throughout the world and in 30 different languages.
- Paid subscriptions: Tinder is free, but there are some limitations. One limitation is the number of swipes you can do in 12 hours. If you pay, you can have access to unlimited profiles.
- A 2016 new feature enables you to meet up in groups and go on group dates. With this feature, you can swipe right to register your interest in a group. Swipe left to opt out. Up to 4 people can join a group. Then you can decide collectively, how to do, what to do on the date. This feature helps you to meet new people and expand their social groups.
Download Tinder for PC, Windows XP/7/8
These are the requirements if you want to download Tinder for PC:
- CPU: 2.0 Ghz or more.
- At least 2GB RAM computer memory on your PC.
- A stable internet connection – an internet connection of 255 Kbps or above.
- Graphics: Intel Dedicated graphics or an equal graphics card; up-to-date graphics card driver are a minimum.
- You need an emulator to install and use the smartphone app on your PC.
– Download Tinder for PC using BlueStacks Android Emulator
- Firstly, you have to download and install BlueStacks. If you already have BlueStacks and on your PC, crack on to the next step.
Follow the on-screen instructions. Then accept any terms and conditions and setup BlueStacks on your PC
- As part of the setup process, BlueStacks asks for your Google Play Store login details. Enter the details. BlueStacks is then connected to your Play Store account. That means you can download apps – including Tinder for PC – directly from the Play Store. Open them up with BlueStacks.
- Search for Tinder, or click on this link.
- Click ‘Install’ and that’s it! Wait for Tinder for computer to finish installing. After which it will be available to run via BlueStacks. Note: ensure you search for Tinder through BlueStacks, not in a separate browser. Searching for Tinder through BlueStacks means that Tinder for PC is directly on BlueStacks. You can bypass the need to copy /transfer files etc.
- That’s it! Run Tinder for PC on BlueStacks and you can use the dating app just as you would on your smartphone.
However, you can download Tinder for PC with 2 options. Either by downloading and installing the file from an official source, such as the Google Play Store. Or you can get a Tinder APK file from a torrent site. If this is the case, read the next paragraph.
– Download Tinder for Windows Using APK file (using Online Google Play Downloader)
If you want to download Tinder for PC by downloading a Tinder APK file, use the Google Play Downloader. This lets you download and install Tinder APK right on your device.
- Once you find the latest Tinder APK, add the website to your PC’s ‘approved’ website list. Also, ‘enable’ popups momentarily, so that you can install Tinder for computer.
- Then just follow the on-screen instructions and download Tinder for PC. Then complete the installation process when it says to do so.
- When the download process is over and the Tinder APK file successfully installed, right-click on the file. Choose to open and run Tinder for PC using the emulator of your choice. Select BlueStacks if you have BlueStacks up and running on your PC. Transfer the file to the emulator. You’ll now be able to run Tinder for computer using BlueStacks.
- Another option is : once you select a download location for your Tinder APK file, copy/paste the link into the Online APK Downloader.
- Wait for a few seconds. When you see the green button appear, click on it. Tinder will begin to download. Once it’s downloaded, double-click on the Tinder APK file to install Tinder for computer and complete the process.
– Download Tinder for Computer Using YouWave
YouWave is very similar to BlueStacks : it’s an Android hub on your PC. The process of installing Tinder on PC is also very similar.
- Once you install YouWave on your device, open the browser within YouWave and go to the Google Play Store.
- Once at the Play Store, type ‘Tinder’ into the search bar.
- Install Tinder and enter your Play Store ID if it says to do so.
- Once details are verified, Tinder will download and fully installed on your PC. This is now available to run using the YouWave Emulator.
How to use the Tinder App
As one of the hottest dating apps, you’d think that Tinder’s got a ton of features difficult to use.
If this is the case, you are wrong. With Tinder it’s all about swiping. It’s that swiping motion that people love. You get to see profiles that match your preferences, location, etc. Then you can swipe right to like a profile or left to move on to the next profile.
As a free user you have a limited number of swipes in a 12-hour period.
But if the person you swipe right for, swipes right for you too, hey presto, you get yourself a match.
You can start chatting and begin finding out more about each other. Potentially taking things further and getting a date out of it. That is after all the concept of Tinder.
Enjoy Tinder App FREE on your PC
Stats don’t lie.
They show that a ton of people use the Tinder app. The average user uses the app for a staggering 90 min a day.
If you’re one of these people, install Tinder for PC. You’ll be able to do what you already love doing for even longer, in more comfort on your PC.
If you’re new to the concept of Tinder and fancy meeting new people, this article will certainly help you.
Download Tinder for PC and immerse yourself in the world of modern dating! Android App for PC
This is Sihur Pamar. I'm the Founder of the AppsFreeforPC.com. I'm a Tech lover. Currently I am studying Computer Science at Telecom Paris Tech in France. Apart from studies, I'm a SEO Expert, Full time Blogger, Web Developer, Thesis Theme Skin Developer. You can find me on: about.me, Pintinterest
Latest posts by Sihur Pamar (see all)
- How To Play Pokemon GO On Your Windows PC - January 22, 2017
- How To Download ShowBox On Your Windows PC - January 19, 2017
- UC Browser Mini APK Download for Android Free App (Latest) - January 16, 2017