If you need to transfer files between your devices or share files with your friends then you need the Xender app, Here is a guide to download Xender FREE on your PC.
Xender allows you to quickly and easily send almost any type of file from one device to another at absolutely no cost. You can get Xender for almost any device.
Xender can be installed on your smartphone simply by downloading it from your app store. Or you can install Xender on to your laptop through the BlueStacks application.
When you install Xender on your PC; you can get files that are saved onto your phone or other computer, transferred to your PC.
So, if you have files stored on your smartphone or you use many computers, having Xender on your PC makes accessing files from other devices very easy.
Once you download BlueStacks and use it to install Xender on your Desktop, you will be amazed at all of its’ great features.
Features of Xender
When you use BlueStacks to install Xender on PC, you will see all the great features that Xender can provide.
Xender connects your phone to your laptop, allowing you to send files between the two devices (or any other devices) at any time. And unlike other more traditional ways of transferring files between devices, Xender is very easy to use.
You do not need any special wires or even an internet connection, all you need is the Xender app installed on both devices.
But the best part of Xender is that in addition to not needing anything other than the app to share files, Xender allows you to transfer files at no cost.
When you install Xender on your computer, you can share files with as many as four other devices at one time. And, Xender will work on your laptop regardless of the type of laptop that you are using.
This means that you can use Xender without needing to worry about compatibility with different operating systems.
See also – Download ShareIT for PC
Another great thing about Xender is that in addition to being free and easy to use, Xender is also very fast. Meaning that you will never find yourself frustrated at having to wait for a file to transfer.
This speed is even more impressive when you consider that Xender allows you to transfer nearly every type of file; whether it be videos, images, audio, or text.
With all these great capabilities, there is no reason why you would not want Xender on your computer.
How to use Xender on your Computer with BlueStacks
To get Xender on your computer all you need to do is download it using the BlueStacks application. This process is very simple and once it is done you will be able to use Xender on your computer to easily transfer files between any of your devices.
These are the steps to download Xender on PC with BlueStacks.
To download Xender on PC with BlueStacks, you will first need to install the BlueStacks application on to your PC.
- Go to the official BlueStacks website
- Select the “Download BlueStacks 2” link
- Choose “Save file” to download the installation file onto your computer
- When the file finishes downloading, click on it and choose the “run” option
- BlueStacks will now install and a shortcut will appear on your desktop
With BlueStacks now finished installing, you can use it to download and install Xender on your PC.
- Open the BlueStacks shortcut that appears on your laptop’s desktop
- Click on the BlueStacks search feature
- Type “Xender” into the search box
- Click where it gives the option to search for Xender on the Google Play Store
- Once you are on this page, click where it says “install”
- You may now be asked to sign in to your Google Play store account, this will allow you to continue with the installation process. After you sign in just follow any remaining on screen instructions and Xender will finish installing onto your computer through BlueStacks.
If for any reason you decide that you do not want to use Xender then there are many other alternative applications that provide similar features.
Some alternative apps to Xender are: SHAREit, Zapya, CLONEit, CM Transfer, Bluetooth App Sender, CShare, Air Drop, and the File Manager filer transferring tool.
These are just a few similar applications that you can consider.
Nearly all of these apps also offer the ability to be used on both smartphones and computers through the use of BlueStacks.
Enjoy Xender FREE on your PC !!
Now you know all about the features that Xender offers and how to download Xender on your PC with BlueStacks.
So, download BlueStacks and the Xender application to give it a try.
I am sure that you will be impressed with the convenient way that Xender allows you to quickly and easily transfer files between your devices.
But do not for get to leave a comment telling me what you think of Xender.Android App for PC
This is Sihur Pamar. I'm the Founder of the AppsFreeforPC.com. I'm a Tech lover. Currently I am studying Computer Science at Telecom Paris Tech in France. Apart from studies, I'm a SEO Expert, Full time Blogger, Web Developer, Thesis Theme Skin Developer. You can find me on: about.me, Pintinterest
Latest posts by Sihur Pamar (see all)
- 10 Best Free Music Downloader Apps For Android - April 6, 2017
- 9 Amazing Methods To Transfer Data From Android To iOS Devices - April 2, 2017
- Download WhatsApp for PC without Bluestacks - March 29, 2017