This means that, with WhatsApp WebClient running on your computer, you are in sync with WhatsApp account on your phone.
What’s important is that WhatsApp Webneeds no installation download. All you need is a WhatsApp account on your phone.
For those of you who never had any encounters with WhatsApp before, here’s a quick explanation.
WhatsApp Web is a free chat client that allows you to communicate with your friends and family for free.
WhatsApp web chat uses your mobile data, so you have to be online in order to login to WhatsApp. You can find WhatsApp on Google Play.
If you have issues or doubts about how to install and login to WhatsApp Web Client, this article will help you.
Let’s see how to set up and start your first WhatsApp Web chat using WhatsApp Web login.
RequirementsTo WhatsApp Web Login
WhatsApp Web Client is simple and it doesn’t require much to run on your computer. It can work on either PC or a MAC.
Even though, you need a few basic things such as:
- The latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge or Safariweb browser needs to be installed on your computer. If you don’t have one, just click on one of the browser names and you’ll be redirected to official download.
- Both your phone and your computer have to be online. So make sure you have a functional internet connection. To avoid additional data charges, use Wi-Fi when available.
- The main requirement for WhatsApp Web login is an existing WhatsApp phone account. This is a MUST.Without it you just can’t useWhatsApp Web Client on your computer.
- For the time being, WhatsApp Web login is only available for several mobile device types. So here is the list of mobile devices that allow you to use WhatsApp WebClient on your computer:
- Windows phone
- BlackBerry 10
- Nokia S60
- Nokia S40
WhatsApp Web Login: How To Get Started?
It’s time for you to extend your WhatsApp experience to your personal computer.
In this section I will show you all the steps needed to take, in order to get your WhatsApp Web Login.
The easiest way is to open a new tab in your web browser and follow the steps I give you.
Step 1 –Finding WhatsApp Web Client On The Web
The first thing you want to do is go to the official WhatsApp WebClient page by clicking here.
The image below this text shows how the page should show up in your web browser. Now don’t forget to bookmark this page in your web browser. You need to visit WhatsApp Web page when you want to use it on your computer.
Step 2 –WhatsApp Web Login Using WhatsApp Phone Account
Get your phone and login to your WhatsApp account. Use your back phonecamera to scan the QR code placed in the top left side of the window. Now here’s the tricky part, depending on your phone here is what you have to do in order to scan:
- Android, Windows Phone and Nokia S60– Open WhatsApp on your phone, go to MENU and select WhatsApp Web
- iPhone – Open WhatsApp, go to Settings and select WhatsApp Web
- Blackberry – Open WhatsApp , go to Chats, MENU, and select WhatsApp Web
- BlackBerry 10 – Open WhatsApp, swipe down the screen and select WhatsApp Web
- Nokia S40 – Open WhatsApp, swipe up the screen and select WhatsApp Web
Step 3 – Getting To Know Your Environment
When it comes to looks, WhatsApp Web Client doesn’t differ much from your regular WhatsApp application that you use on your phone. To show you around, we thought animage would help, so let’s see what we have in the image below.
- Shows your profile, click on that icon and you can edit your status, change your profile picture or your name.
- This one shows you all your contacts. Keep in mind that all the contacts from your phone are automatically synchronized.
- This is a MENU icon, it shows you the list of various general options and settings.
- The list of names on the left side of the window shows your recent WhatsApp Web chats. Click on any of them and you will see your WhatsApp Web chat open up in the chat screen.
Step 4 – Your First WhatsApp WebChat
Talking to your friends using WhatsApp Web Client is just as easy as using regular WhatsApp.
You just look for a friend in your contacts, click on his/her profile picture and voilà, the fun starts.
And it’s not just text, you can also send files, pictures, videos or contact info. In the image below, you can see how a WhatsApp Web chat screen looks like when you have an active chat.
- This is your text box.
- Emoji menu.
- Record and send audio message.
- Attachments menu, where you choose the type of the attachment that you want to send.
- Search the WhatsApp Web chat. Using this icon will help you find some forgotten info.
Frequently Asked Question
How Can I Logout From WhatsApp Web?
Logging out from WhatsApp Web login is easy. Unless you have set your browser to keep you logged in, all it takes is to turn off your web browser.
But the only way to be sure you are no longer online is to go to MENU and click the Log off
Can I Use Multiple Computers For WhatsApp Web?
Yes, but you can be online only on one computer at the time.
Can More Than One People Use WhatsApp Web On One Computer?
Yes, but only one account at a time.
Can I Still See All The Media That I Have On My Phone Account If I Use WhatsApp Web?
Yes, WhatsApp Web Client synchronizes all the data that you have on your mobile phone WhatsApp account.
When it comes to web-based chat clients, WhatsApp Web Client brings to the table simplicity, quick setup, and full synchronization.
It’s not demanding in terms of system requirements or time. Its user friendly interface is similar to WhatsApp phone application.
The setup is almost automatic, and it stays online until you decide to log out.
WhatsApp Web gives you the comfort of full customization. You can set your profile picture, your status message, background picture.
Basically, you can do anything you could do with your phone WhatsApp chat client. Well, almost anything.
With WhatsApp Web you can’t make free audio calls, the option available on your phone.
Also Read: How to download Whatsapp for PC
We hope thatthis article helped you to use WhatsApp Web login to your computer.
Now it’s time to get online and chat with your friends and family using your very own WhatsApp Web account.
And please tell me in the comments about your experience with WhatsApp Web Login.
This is Sihur Pamar. I'm the Founder of the AppsFreeforPC.com. I'm a Tech lover. Currently I am studying Computer Science at Telecom Paris Tech in France. Apart from studies, I'm a SEO Expert, Full time Blogger, Web Developer, Thesis Theme Skin Developer. You can find me on: about.me, Pintinterest
Latest posts by Sihur Pamar (see all)
- How To Play Pokemon GO On Your Windows PC - January 22, 2017
- How To Download ShowBox On Your Windows PC - January 19, 2017
- UC Browser Mini APK Download for Android Free App (Latest) - January 16, 2017